Monday, August 24, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Anyone?

I have been working on some Halloween themed pinwheels and other paper goodies lately (which I do hope to post really soon) and have been thinking a lot about Autumn, falling leaves, crisp clean air, and pumpkins. PUMPKINS!!!! Jack-O-Laterns, but mostly pie. In the hopes to try and get this out of my head, I thought that I would share some of my favourite Etsy pumpkin treats. Enjoy!


Adorable little knitted beanie from Bunny Hop Hop

Hand blown small glass pumpkin from providenceartglass


Set of 3 pumpkin soap by anniepoo


So I know these aren't pumpkins, but I just love them
{and aren't they so cute in this juicy tangerine colour?}
14 needle felted wool acorns by truLuxe



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...