Friday, December 4, 2009

Wrapped and Ready to Go!

Da da da DAAAAAAH!!!! Well, here they are! All of my Max and Ellie Brown Paper Package Exchange gifts wrapped and ready to go. I think nothing looks better with brown paper or cardboard better than candy cane red and white so that is what I have accented my parcels with. I have included a little tag on each of the gift to give my recipient a little history on why the gift was chosen (although if she has been reading my blog posts, she'll already know). At first, I wasn't sure if I should do this - it kind of gives the gift away before it is opened but then I reasoned - so will the customs declaration sticker that I will have to provide! BOO!!!!!
~
I think next year if I have the opportunity to participate in another one of these wonderful exchanges, I will start earlier and include more handmade goodies. But, for my first exchange, I think I did pretty well. Let's hope my exchange partner thinks so too!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Your gifts look so beautiful!! Sadly, since I chose all of the names, I know they're not coming to me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gifts are beautiful. I love, love the key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice packaging! I have ideas for next year now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies! The key was given to me by my friend Nancy to decorate one of the packages. The rest of them are either wrapped in brown paper (as was required!) or in brown craft paper boxes I just bought at Michael's (the little fold top box and the Chinese take-out container). Oh, and the eco-bag is from Indigo. The red ribbon is because I love that combination together. Thanks so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S ME!!! I just got my package because I was out of town. You are the sweetest!!! I'm going to email you in a bit because I just walked in the door and I haven't even taken my shoes off, but I had to let you know it wasn't lost!

    I still can't believe you got my name...so cool!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so thrilled it arrived safely. It was crazy that I got your name since I learned of the exchange from you!

    Thanks again. It was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...