Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Thursday Already?



Another week almost over. Where does the time go? Oh, I know, very slowly when you are trying to make one of these Japanese origami Kusudama flowers. I'm currently trying new paper crafts in order to use up my mountain of paper scraps (and hopefully turning them into something good enough to list in my new Etsy shop this fall) and thought I would try my hand at origami. I thought these lovely little flowers would be a good place to start. They are incredibly time consuming and I've spent alot of time watching the glue dry, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I fear these may become addictive!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. They came out great, you could use them to Zen out on stressful days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are sooo beautiful! You are the Paper Princess, aren't you? :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...