Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hopeless for Haeger

I'm not usually a fan of collections.  I consider myself much too organized to have a large number of the same items lying around collecting dust.  That is, of course until I get asked why I have a tonne of cream coloured pottery displayed all-around-my-house.  

The truth is, I am hopelessly and desperately in love with Haeger pottery.  Any colour, really, but mainly the lovely cream coloured variety. 

It is, simply put, beautiful.

I have been growing my collection of Royal Haeger pottery for about 13 years now.  I think the obsession started around the same time I got married and was busy decorating our first home. 

It was easy to find pieces early on but I sadly haven't added to my collection in several years.  The passion isn't gone - more like the space to put them once I do covet the perfect piece. 

Oh, who am I kidding? I could always find a place. 

Here are some of my recent favourites currently for sale on Etsy.






Hmmm.... There could be a purchase in my future.

UPDATE:  Sure enough I could not resist making a purchase or two so I bought the lovely oval pedestal vase from ArtfulVintage and this little number below from thevrose.  Can't wait for them to arrive!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...